Geotextiles tubes reference
REHABILITATION DU COMPLEXE BALNEAIRE DU LARVOTTO GEOTUBES – 2019/2020
- Nature of the works: Creation of two offshore submerged Breakwater made up of geosynthetic containers located to the right of the Plage du Larvotto.
- Contracting authority: DIRECTION DES TRAVAUX PUBLICS DE MONACO
- Project Management: CORINTHE INGENIERIE
- Time frame: 6 months
Services and main quantities:
- Demolition of the main dike, evacuation and treatment of the rubble in an authorized landfill: 100 ml of dike for 1200 m³.
- Preparation of the bottom for the breakwater: 2 400 nets (filled of materials 45/70mm) for 1 460 m² of submarine platform.
- Supply and installation of textile tubes : 111 ml (x 3 rows).
- Works carried out in the protected marine reserve area: Important environnemental constraints Use of not motorised means operating with compressed air.Daily management on the fauna and flora impact.
- Works carried out in an urban area: Reduction of noise from the works Access Constraints and reduced site area.
Discover the realisation
FIGHT AGAINST THE EROSION « PLAGE DU RAYOL » EAST/WEST CONSERVATION OF COAST - 2020
Plage du Rayol
Discover the Trasomar reference
RESTORATION OF THE UNDERWATER ABUTMENT AND THE BORRIGO AND CASINO GROYNES IN SECTOR 2 OF THE BAIE DU SOLEIL IN MENTON - 2021